Shocking ! an around 33 year old person suddenly shake my hand !!


Shocking ! an around 33-year-old person 

suddenly shake my hand !!

Shocking ! an around 33 year old person suddenly shake my hand !!

My Dad decides to buy four-wheeler car in January 2019.

So at the ending of 2018, he decided to clear all formalities and paper work.

One Salesperson in the car showroom is the friend of my dad so, with the help of him, dad booked a car.

One day Me, my Dad and my Elder Brother went to the car showroom for some paper works.

At the time we went to the showroom an around 33-year-old person comes to us, greet Dad then suddenly come toward us and shake our hands (me and my brother) and speak casually with us about our heights. 

This few minutes of casual talk make us comfortable and like we knew him for a long time,
 but the fact is we knew him just from a couple of minutes !!

From that day till now I remember him, why? Only because of his nature and bond making ability.

That day I learn the lesson, every time when you meet anyone just make a powerful impression and emotional bond with that person... But it is only applicable when your feelings are genuine !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments